Little Finland Diamond Painting is a great choice to spend some quality time with your loved ones, not only that but it can also be a wonderful gift! Whether you are a beginner or an experienced artist, diamond painting offers you space to chill and express yourself.
Why You Should Start diamond painting art?
- A Perfect Gift Choice: If you find it hard to get an appropriate gift for your loved ones, the 5d diamond painting Is the ideal meaningful gift. it is The perfect choice as a gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving Day, New Year’s Eve, Birthdays, and any other occasion. Not To forget that it’s suitable for both children and adults.
- Meditative Craft: The meditative aspect comes as a result of the methodical process diamond painting, which requires one to carefully take the diamond drill on their Pen and apply it to the canvas, to create beautiful hues. The process is slow, rhythmic, and thus meditative, helping one to get the peace of mind that a crafts hobby is supposed to give.
What’s In Little Finland Diamond Painting package?
Our diamond dotz kits Include every tool you need to get started!
- 1x Numbered high-quality canvas Rolled around a foam.
- 1x A pack of diamonds
- 1x premium diamond drill pen too
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
How diamond paint Art Works:
Step 1: Unbox Canvas, tools, and diamonds.
Step 2: Flatten your canvas on a dry, flat, clean table
Step 3: Pick a color diamond to start with, pour some diamond beads into the tray, and if you hold it at a slight angle and shake it gently the diamonds will settle right side up so they are facing the correct way to pick them up with the applicator.
Step 4: Peel back a small section of the plastic film to work on at one time, It’s easiest to work on a small section at a time. It is important to keep the canvas covered when you aren’t working on it.
Step 5: Apply Wax to the diamond pen.
Step 6: After matching the diamond to its corresponding symbol on the canvas, you can then pick up the diamonds as they will easily stick to the tip of the applicator. Once picked up, carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol on the canvas. Always remember to add a little bit more wax if the pen seems like it doesn’t pick up the diamonds anymore.